1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices are the Competition Rules and apply to competitions on the Louis Smith Offical Website, unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Competition is organised by Louis Smith
3. Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice on the page for such Competition ("Competition Notice") and are incorporated into the Rules. In the event of differences or discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
4. Louis Smith reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Louis Smiths reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition Notice. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Competition Rules, Channel 4, 124 Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2TX.
5. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Louis Smith shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.